Yuma Inaura Was Here 2019-03-19

<span ID="s1552993205"></span>

# When I was a rush engineer, I was thinking of programming at a speed
10 times faster than people

But in fact, it was ten times slower than people. It wasn't the speed
at which we moved our hands, but the way we communicate was poor, and
the problem of defining requirements caused a horrible return. Even
now, I have decided that I can only actually do one third of the ideal
I think. That's really it. But still, it seems that my job is working
properly. The engineer's job is really just a combination of puzzles,
and if the pieces get well, I can do my best with minimal power.

[Twitter](https://twitter.com/YumaInaura/status/1107959945536913410)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

イエール大学の人気講義『「死」とは何か』は僕の心には響かなかった

カフェタイムのスターバックスは価値下落する